This Is Reality in Stockton, We need new Leaders!
To all Stockton Residents that have yet to vote, please help ensure our safety, and vote for Anthony Silva! He is focused on ridding our streets of the massive increase violence, that have murdered more people in the last two years, than the previous 5 combined. We are in need of a direct turn-around, if we hope to watch our children, once again enjoy the outdoors!
And don't forget about these corruption cases brought forth against Ann Johnston in recent months.
- She Expressed to the council, that she was not in favor of voting to give herself a raise, but then the week after the council unanimously voted in support of the Raise just weeks after filing for bankruptcy.
- Ann Johnston was found receiving illegal retirement benefits which totaled $46,500 through the City, even though our City Charter states that no elected officials shall receive any type of pension. This money was to be returned to the City immediately, and she has yet to follow the courts order.
- She neglectfully voted for the City of Stockton to file for Chapter 9 Bankruptcy in June 2012, opposing the wishes of the people who elected her.
- Was proud of how she was "double dipping," a term used as lingo for someone who works full time, and collects from her retirement.
- Has Chosen to not hire a City Auditor after the former Auditor quit in February of 2012.
- Rejected a Blank Check from an extremely wealthy man from Washington, she didn't even entertain the offer.
- In 2010, Ann Johnston Laid off 25% of the Stockton Police Force which was already severely understaffed.
CHANCES OF BEING A VICTIM OF A VIOLENT CRIME
1 in 70
1 in 226
VIOLENT CRIMES PER 1,000 PEOPLE